Elegant and classy estate home situated in the beautiful and highly desired Crosspointe/Giles Run neighborhood that will wow you with the walking paths, ponds, recreation amenities and highly sought after schools. Additionally, this home is on a cul-de-sac street with no drive thru traffic. Brick front, 3 car garage, with beautiful curb appeal. 4 bedroom, 4 full bathroom and 1 half bathrooms. The formal living, dining and family room are very large and spacious with views from the many floor-to- ceiling windows, most offering a glimpse of the wooded outdoors with no rear neighbors to interrupt the view - loads of natural light pours in. Large gourmet kitchen with wall oven, cooktop, separate island, new granite counters, hardwood floors, separate breakfast room, very large kitchen pantry and tons of countertop space and storage. Over-abundant kitchen cabinets as well. Equally spacious is the very large 2 story family room with additional bump-out addition off the back, situated right off the kitchen, with a brick floor to ceiling fireplace as the focal piece, also surrounded by lots of floor to ceiling windows, continuing the views to the outdoor space, and a second exit to the private rear deck. The elegant upstairs master bedroom has a double sided fireplace that opens to the bedroom and master bathroom for added relaxation or romance. Tray ceilings, garden tub, separate shower, double vanities and walk-in closet complete the master suite. The lower level basement is fully finished with space that can be used as an in-law / au pair suite, with a wet bar, separate den, family room, rec room, and separate gym/exercise room. The rear deck is the perfect private setting to enjoy nature and wooded views without interruption. This property is ready for you to call it your very own, schedule to see today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick Front
6,305 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer, Dryer, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Bar, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Volleyball Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)