Gorgeous Colonial sited on a lush lot with upgraded landscaping & hardscape. Immaculate condition with renovated kitchen + breakfast room addition. Large rooms throughout, with main level family room, living & dining room. 3 generous sized bedrooms, Lower level rec room, full bath, Cedar closet, Laundry/storage rm. Rear office addition could function as a Hobby Room, Music Studio, Guest Suite/Bedroom or Au-pair suite with three sides of windows and natural light. It is conveniently accessed with a grade level entry.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,046 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Golf Club Manor
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full Finished, Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Other, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs To Trees, Private, Secluded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)